If you have the software installed, you may follow the instructions below to uninstall it.
Before uninstalling, you must fully shut down the program you are removing. If the program is running in the background, right-click the system tray icon in the lower right corner, and select Exit.
Please follow these steps to uninstall a program:
2. Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
3. Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (or Programs and Features).
4. Alternatively, on a Windows 8/10 system you can right-click on the Start (four tiled) icon in the bottom left corner and choose Programs and Features or Apps and Features there.
5. Select the program to be removed.
6. Click the Uninstall button.